Purchasing the Lots OLogos software collection and/or printed pictorial index does NOT give you authorization or permission to use the copyrighted or trademarked logos without the specific consent of the copyright or trademark holder. Before you use, reproduce or distribute in any manner any logo or file contained in the Lots OLogos collection, you must first receive the express permission of the holder of the copyright or trademark of that logo. Failure to obtain such permission is a violation under United States and international law of the rights of the copyright or trademark holder. Be aware that Lots OLogos will offer assistance to any copyright or trademark holder of a logo contained in the Lots OLogos collection to enforce the holders legal rights for violation of United States and international copyright and trademark laws.
All the company or product logos included in this collection are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies, and are provided as a convenience only for their lawful use. Address inquiries to the specific company or trademark holder for restrictions or conditions for use. Purchaser shall obtain prior authorization from the appropriate company prior to the use of any logo included in this collection. Typesetting, Ink assumes no responsibility with respect to the lawful or unlawful use of these logos. In addition, Typesetting, Ink neither endorses any of the companies, organizations, services, or products referenced herein, nor are they endorsed by or affiliated with any of these companies or organizations. Typesetting, Ink reserves the right to substitute any of the trademarks or logos contained in this collection at any time, without prior notice. Purchase of this collection is not an authorization for the use of any specific logo included in this collection. It is the express intent of Typesetting, Ink that any unauthorized use of the aforementioned item by the purchaser shall be the sole responsibility of the purchaser. End user hereby agrees to indemnify Typesetting, Ink against and hold Typesetting, Ink harmless from any damages of any kind relating to the unauthorized use of the company or product logos by the end user.
1) Use this CD-ROM(s) package on multiple computer work stations or internal networks at the original location this CD-ROM(s) was shipped to. Notification of location changes need to be made by the purchaser to Typesetting, Ink.
2) Copy the graphic images to a hard drive and retain the original CD-ROM(s) for archival purposes.
You May Not:
1) Use this CD-ROM(s) package at multiple sites other than the original shipping location.
2) Rent, loan, transfer, or grant any rights to use in part or in whole, any of this CD-ROM(s) package without the express written consent of Typesetting, Ink.
3) Post any of this CD-ROM(s) package in part or in whole on any computer server including but not limited to: BBSs, news groups, web pages, provider locations or external networks, etc., without the express written consent of Typesetting, Ink.
Typesetting, Ink will replace any product at no charge provided there is a manufacturer's defect and/or damage occurring during shipping. Simply return the CD-ROM package within 10 days from the date of delivery.
In no event shall Typesetting, Ink be held liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of data, loss of profits, damage of equipment, incidental, consequential or indirect damages arising from use of or inability to use this product, however caused, and on any theory of liability.